Monday, January 16, 2006

Don't eat no bones

















I just got back from the doctor's.
He said don't eat no bones. Even if your daddy gives them to you. Don't eat no bones.
Even if they don't splinter. Don't eat no bones. Even if they smell so good and they clean your teeth. Don't eat no bones.

My tummy hurts today, real bad. They took me to the doctor's and they gave me shots and medicine. I have to eat bland doggie can food and take hairball medicine to help move things along. I don't what kind of things need to move along, I don't care. I just don't want to throw up any more. I have one word to the wise: Don't eat no bones! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kenju said...

Oooh, poor baby! I agree; don't eat bones!

Taradharma said...

oh honey, so sorry about your tummy! My schnauzer had to have the same thing and she didn't even eat bones! Then she had to have a bland diet of scrambled eggs (no cheese) and rice for several days and take icky pills. She's all better now, you will be too.