Thursday, May 18, 2006

Shake Rag Hollow

Posted by Picasa
This is a great place.
Shake Rag Hollow.
We drive there.
It's on the domain; the land that belongs to the school.
I get out of the car and I start to run.
Lots of wild smells and doggie smells too.
I guess other dogs walk this trail, sometimes I see big dogs and we sniff each other.
First time mommie took me here, she had me on leash the whole time.
BOOORINGGGG!
Now she lets me run and I have much more fun.
I can't go to far and I always turn around and see what she is doing.
She is always taking pictures of wildflowers and me.

3 comments:

srp said...

Is there any poison ivy up there? Max wants to know. His back fence has become overgrown with bedstraw and the little round burrs are getting stuck in his fur when he makes his morning rounds. This freaks me out as they feel like more little tumors. Fortunately they aren't but boy they are hard to get out.

Taradharma said...

what a happy puppy you are! good thing you are trustworthy and so earn the priveledge of being off leash. Keep up the good work!

Maggie, Molly & Lucy Too said...

My mama use to live in TN. so she wanted me to stop by and tell you she likes the photos on your blog. You are pretty even if you are a dog *smile*
Meows and purrs
Maggie the cat