Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Calling all critters

Once upon a time, I was a fairy princess.
It does seem a long time ago and very far away.

Now that I live in the country, it's more fun to be a dog.

Halloween is coming soon.
I don't know what I might be this year. Mommie has some plans, she went costume shopping already.

Halloween is the best part of October.
Why wait till the end of the month?
Mommie thinks I should invite all my blog friends to send us their critter in costume pictures so we can share them with everyone. Either drop a note and tell us where we can find your photo and we can cut and paste.

I think I want to be a wild thing!
It's so much fun running with the big dogs and lying in the horse poop.
Wild Thing! That's me on Halloween!
Now that might be a good trick, but I probably won't get any treats. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Daisy u ar beautifull it is not u in ther ar u lol i love u girl tell your mom to give a kiss for me