Friday, December 07, 2007

Stick my nose in it

Don't you wish you could stick your nose into just about anything,
for the pure joy of the smell.
Dogs do it, every chance we get.
We like all sorts of smells.
Stinky is better than sweet.
We can tell a lot about everything by just smelling it.
Now, I know I am just a little dog with a little nose ( not like Camo's big shooze) and
I happen to have a wonderful wardrobe for my adventures but I can still smell like a big dog.
I am closer to the ground than most dogs.
Okay, Camo is another exception with his funny big doxie feet and short legs,
he is sometimes looks like he just slightly above the ground.

I have another question.
If this story is my story, how come Camo keeps interupting me.
Just like real life, I guess.
I can only recommend that you think really hard if you really
want a Dachshund interupting your life all the time.
They have that habit.

So back to the joy of smell.
I like the woods becasue they smell better than the house.
Mom says that's a good thing.
But I'm not so sure, because the house has mostly the same smells,
except for candles, air fresheners and burnt dinner.
The woods smell like critters, poop and decaying leaves.
I prefer the woods....if you could smell as well as we can I know you would to.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: