Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Daisy Sized Cake


Mommie went all out and bake a cake.
It was a layer of red velvet cake, with whipped cream and little pieces of raspberry chocolates,
with a layer of strawberry cake with raspberry jam and whipped cream and
another layer of red velvet cake
and raspberry jam and whipped cream
and another layer of strawberry cake with whipped cream
topped with fresh raspberries and little pieces of chocolate.
It was almost as big as I.
It went to dinner at someone else house and none came back.
DRATS!
I didn't even get to taste it.
Next time, I am diving into the cake if I ever get this close again!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!
That really looked yummy.....

I love red velvet cake. My grandma was from Ky and made them all the time. It is hard to find good red velvet cake in Michigan.
I love your blog.

Dr. Debs said...

Daisy Mae, I'll dive in with you! That's some cake.

My Littel Island said...

wow my favorite cake and this looks to good for words i have never had a home made one so next time pounce on for me ok