Monday, March 17, 2008

New Cute Kid on the Mountain


Oh, Oh , I just might be in trouble.
There is a cute kid named Honey, just next door.
She is just a puppy, so she has that built in "cute factor", but it just may stick.
Last week, she was my size ....this week I think she might be bigger.

Honey is a mini Australian Shepherd.
We heard they grew them small, but neither Mom or me have ever seen one.

So here she is; cute and smart and small.......Mom's dream dog.
Now, Mom will want to start looking for another dog.
She already got out the breed book and was looking thru it this week end.
Australian Shepherds are really smart and loyal.
See I am worried, she might trade me in for a newer model.

All I know is that the doggie door at this new house is extra small
Dad and I have a deal, nothing bigger than Camo can get thru.
I think that the small doggie door is my best insurance policy for no new dog.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

HeidiSoo said...

I am so pleased to make your acquaitance, Daisy Mae. I simply love "small" company. My brother and sister are big dogs and they lack the gentility of my new friend Miss Daisy Mae. Shall we meet for tea?
Oh, and I couldn't close without saying that you look smashing, darling, simply smashing.

My Littel Island said...

if u mom trades u in i come and get u baby