Monday, August 09, 2010

Wiener Swine
















Now Camo will be a party boy this month.
In honor of his "4th" birthday on the 15th and the
need to have a party theme for my folks summer
"Swine Club" party. Camo is the party invite
for "A Gourmet Wiener Roast"

I have high expectation for this party, because
it means that food will be flowing freely.
I love parties, because they mean tipsy people think
I'm cute and they will feed me the party food.

I also hope that Camo wears the pig nose all party long!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

srp said...

Camo is probably wondering if he is going to be part of the menu!

DeltaSigMamaJen said...

wow. i can't believe Camo turned 4! (yes, i know i'm a bit late) i can remember when ya'll got him. my lil' Chey girl turned 4 as well last Sept 12th. Time sure has flown on by!