Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Introducing " Hill Billy"

























I'm HillBilly, the luckiest little dog on this earth.I was living in a shack, without a kitchen, when my
new daddy found me.
He couldn't leave me there so he took me to my new
home.
I have a home, with a kitchen!
Do you have any idea how good a kitchen smells
to a dog who never had a kitchen?
I had no idea that they were so many smells in
this world.

I have Daisy Mae and Camo to admire, love and play with.
I have my own soft bed in the living room, my own little
crate, my own pile of towels to lie on ( that's all I know and
still really like), my own food dish and a whole lot of
back yard that I still haven't totally explore.

Daisy Mae will tell you more about me as time goes on.
I just wanted to say hello to the world, as now I know it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: