Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Doggie Dating Game

Posted by Picasa
Pick a boy friend for Miss Daisy Mae.
So many boys so little time.
I want to play with all of them.
They are some of my pups pals on Dogster.
From Left to Right; Top to Bottom
1. Tyler: Cairn Terrier /Maltese Mix, 2 years old from Canada
2. Baily James: West Highland Terrier, 7 years old from New Jersey. (Big Boy with shirt)
3. Landon: Yorkshire Terrier, 2 years of from New York (Party boy with tux)
4. Patch: Pug/Maltese Mix, 1 years old from Australia

Who do you think I should flirt with first?
Cast a vote!

3 comments:

srp said...

I prefer the boy in the bottom right. The gray and white is precious and such wistful eyes. I think he would treat you right. The top right guy looks like he would be out drinking with the guys and not home with you. The bottom left looks a little to "alternative lifestyle" for his own good. And the top left is nice but just doesn't have that "please pick me" expression.

Anonymous said...

Oh Patch for sure!!!! He's your type.....ooooh you could have such cute kids together!!!!! Oops, sorry I said that Mom.

kenju said...

Top left and bottom right. She can have 2, can't she?