Monday, April 17, 2006

Bleeding Heart



I not a bleeding heart, the flower is.
I do show extreme sympathy for dogs of alleged persecution, like strays. As long as they are at a good distance, I think they are fine.

Yesterday, I chased a Great Pyrenees from my land. It was a big white ghost, 100lb pounds, 10 feet tall( I think) and I chased him away.

Mommie has been talking about Great Pyrenees, dreaming about Great Pyrenees and there is one that keeps coming around. He may need a home, but I'm not ready to share. She wants a guardian dog to protect me from the fox. I chased the guardian dog away. I'll chase the fox, if I get the chance. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Hi, Daisy Mae, I love your blog. I found your name over at Melange and decided to take a look. The bleeding heart flowers are pretty. I'll bet that big dog was scared when you chased him.

Taradharma said...

Oh, Daisy Mae, you are more beautiful than ever! What a glam shot.