Thursday, April 27, 2006

I caught a big one!

Posted by Picasa

Here is my fish story.
It was early morning, you could hear the birds by their feeders and the fish in the pond.



The fish were jumping up to eat the catfish food, my daddy was throwing at them.

It's my nature not to like catfish.
I'm a dog.
They are part fish and part cat.
How could that be a good thing?

The fish food looks a lot like my dog food.
I thought if I catch all the catfish, I could have all their food.

I caught this big one all by myself.
I jumped into the pond and wrestled with it.
It tried to get away but I pulled it by it's tail, to the shore.
We are going to grill it tonight.
I should get the leftovers if there are any.
That's my tale and I'm sticking to it.

1 comment:

srp said...

Always stick to your tale and keep your tail stuck to you.