Thursday, August 03, 2006

Gipper is my new friend

Hey look who came by to say hi, via this blog.
It's Gipper!
He's only one years old and he is bigger than me.
His mommie called him a 15 lb elephant.
He looks like more like a really hot guy to me.
I'm a teenager in dog years and

I got to admit I now look at studs!
He is a mix too, Shih Tzu and Bichon Frise.
Sound pretty fancy to me!
Gipper lives in Washington state, to faraway for us to play.
Gosh Darn!
Visit him on http://momma-pajama.blogspot.com/
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Paula Adams Perez said...

Hi Daisy Mae!
Thanks for posting my picture and mommy's link! We just looked at all your pictures and you are SO darling! I dress up a little bit (my green sweater that mommy made me or sunglasses when it's bright) but not too much 'cause I'm a big manly man and not a sissy guy! I do like my sweater cause it means we're going out. I see we have something in common: rolling in stinky stuff! Squirrel poo is the best. I hate that darn squirrel, Fred, in my backyard, but love the poo! Anyway, thanks for saying I look hot. I'm blushing, but it doesn't show under all this fur! - Gipper.

Emma's Kat said...

Hi Gipper! You are a cutie too! I had a Bichon Frise once! She passed a few years ago. She was old and had a good life! We miss you Nikki! Anyway, you are a good lookin' woofie!

Paula Adams Perez said...

Hi Daisy Mae, it's me again. You should send your best photo to Larry http://www.dogeachday.com/ I just did! He's a great artist! Maybe he will draw me or you! Gip

Anonymous said...

love him i love dogs to so can u send him to me he is so cuite i just want to squeezeeeeeeeeeeee him to pieces

kenju said...

Daisy, my newly-widowed friend just got a Bishon Frise boy, and he doesn't want to use his puppy pads. What would you do?