Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Porch Talk

I sitting on my porch, it's another hot day. Posted by Picasa
My mommie has this crazy problem.
It's not really a problem but it could be for me. I am just a tad jealous of everything and every one that takes my mommie attention away from me.
On this nice porch, up in the corner of the rafter is a little critter.
She named him Elmo.
Elmo is a bat.

Tickle me Elmo! NOT!
She named it Elmo so it has a happy name.
It's pretty little bat and it eats bugs.
Eating bugs is good.
But what if it eats me?
I have a rabies shot, so I am okay if that really happens, but could it happen? I don't want to stress about it. Like I said, it is really hot and I'm dog gone tired.

2 comments:

Paula Adams Perez said...

Hi Daisy Mae! I had Mom put a new pic of me up on her blog for you today. And there are more of me back in May and July too! -Gipper

Emma's Kat said...

You look so pretty in this picture Daisy! And a bat! How cool! Don't worry, I'm sure the bat only likes buggies! Tell your mommie she needs to get a picture of this bat so we can see it too!