Sunday, November 26, 2006

Pee Wee Wiener Dog

Camo has a nickname.
I call him Pee Wee Wiener Dog.
You can see why.
This morning we went on our walk.
He follows me on our walks, but when he gets scared he runs back to Mom.

I might teach him a thing or two about hunting and walking in the woods.
He is pretty smart.
He knows all about the doggie door and follows me in and out of the house.

He is the color of a big hunting dog called a Weimaraner with dark spots running down his back. He really blends into the leaves and trees.

He has the shortest legs. He can't jump up on anything.
Good for me, because I can get some quiet time on the coach, away from his puppyness. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well miss daisy if u dont like your bro and he wont go awy u can come and live w/ me and 7 cats and a poodel hahaha