Sunday, November 19, 2006

They gone and done it!

Yesterday my life changed....Forever...And ever.
I am still adjusting.
My mom and dad picked a new puppy and brought him home.
Really, a new dog in my house.
I am in a tizzy.
He is so little, but I know he is here to stay.
He is a 3 month old
Mini- Dachshund.
He is fawn colored with spots and red eyebrows.
They call his type: Isabella Dapple.
He has a long description but no name.
Mom will be taking photos and you'll see a picture soon.
Oh BROTHER, A little brother!

I got a lot of thinking to do....... Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

O my O mY first a aunt then a sis from the look on your face u ar not happy no? iam going to tell u love your hat and dress are u wearing this for me hahaah well u do know about baby wuffys theyar a pain it will eat your hat steel your toys so when u get fed up let me know i will come and get u or your mom can send the new wuffy baby to me iam looking for one

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy Mae! My mom, Loa, has been telling me about your site forever, so today, I thought I would come meet you. My mom is right you are the cutest little baby ever. I want to give you a kiss. I looked back through your old posts, and you have got a lot of clothes! Even more than me, but your outfits are beautiful...just like you.

Anonymous said...

I am happy to hear you have a new brother, (better you than me). I hope you enjoy.

Anonymous said...

good morning miss Daisy well i miss u girl but ask your mom to kiss u for me ok and u wish u and your a Happy Thanksgiving