Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Tomorrow is my Birthday

I am growing up fast.
Tomorrow is my birthday.
I will be three.
I was born on Thanksgiving so I get to celebrate my birthday every Thanksgiving.
There will be a big parade in New York City, and everybody in America will feast on turkey. All that for little ole me. I am glad that everybody celebrates my birthday.



This will be my last post that is just all me. Next post will have my little brother in on my life.
I guess at three,I can learn to share. In dog years, I am an adult, but I will always be my mommie's country princess baby dog, I know I will. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday daisy! i think you will have fun with your brother --
i was nervous when my sister cricket came along but now we are best friends - it wouldn't be the same without her !! happy thanksgiving - your friends in idaho - bella and cricket

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading all about Miss Daisy. She really is the cutest dog I have ever seen. My girls love to see what she will be wearing next. Thank you!

This probably sounds silly but I will miss her being the center of attention. But I am sure she will learn to love sharing the spotlight.

srp said...

Happy Birthday, Daisy Mae.
Do you have to rename your blog?
What is your new brother's name?
More importantly, what nickname do you give him?

Anonymous said...

happy birthday daisy-mae! :) oh it's grand having a birthday that everyone celebrates :)

i am sure you will love your little brother, and love sharing the blog with him. sometimes two can enjoy the same thing more than one alone :) just like how eating ice cream with HM is more fun together than alone cos i get to lick stuff off her nose and get handfed and generally boss her around :)

love..
chiyo

kenju said...

Happy Birthday, Daisy! I hope you are around for many, many more.