Monday, December 26, 2005

Ho! Ho! Ho! a day late, but with a lot of love























I hope your Christmas was great!
It was really wonderful here.
Santa brought me a lot of presents.
I got a monkey on a rope, an itty bitty squeaky duck,
a pink piggy puppet and camouflage pajamas that my daddy made for me.
We had a Christmas goose for dinner.

On Christmas Eve , Mommy got a big surprise: food poisoning.
She was really sleepy all Christmas day and I spent most of the time on her lap.
Sometimes, you got to do what you got to do. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kenju said...

So sorry to hear that mom had food poisoning. Was it the goose?

Bogart H. Devil said...

Hi Daisy Mae!

Thanks for visiting me on my blog... I love yours!!! I'm gonna have mom give you a link on my blog today so I can read you all the time!

Happy Holidays! Sorry about the food poisoning....

Love,
Bogart
toaireisdivine.blogspot.com