Sunday, December 18, 2005

Trio of pups, who is for real?
















Little dog friends are so hard to find.
My Mom keeps looking for friends for me to play with. These dogs are stuffed. No, not stuck up just stuffed. I can sniff the difference. Hit a button and they move and sing "I got you Babe." Mom thinks it's funny. They are under the Christmas tree.

My brother Sage is gone and they have a new pup named Lily. She is kin to me , we think, but she is very scared of everything, including me. She is younger but bigger and all white. Maybe we can get a photo of her someday, so I can show you, Miss Lily.

Thanks for being my cyperfriend, Miss Emmi Lou, you sure are cute and I thought I had the cute factor. You need more close-up darling. The terrier look is all in our eyes. It's like we have Bette Davis eyes and they can't be denied. We can get anything with our soulful eyes.
Check out Emmi Lou at http://missemmilou.blogspot.com

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kenju said...

Miss Lily? Oh, Miss Lily, (calling in a lilting twang) where are you?

Mesha Provo said...

I live in the mountains of Tennessee. I was born in the valley, but I moved to the mountains.