Monday, December 19, 2005

With your nose so bright













I am as big as a Reindeer.

Yesterday, I visited the nearby dog pack. One Bull Mastiff, named Elly and one red Basset Hound mix named Douglas. When I run away, I go there and hang out with them. They are usually busy at their stables, minding their horses. Sometimes, when the horses come to our place, Elly and Douglas come along for a visit.
Even though Elly is the biggest dog out in these parts, she still likes me. I stand up on my hind legs, just to sniff her.
We drove to their house, in the truck and I gave them a Christmas gift of
dog treats.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

srp said...

You are as big as a reindeer. So glad you have some puppy friends. Max has some friends next door although at times it seems like a love-hate thing. But since there is the fence he doesn't seem scared. Have a nice Christmas, hope Santa brings you lots of treats.