Monday, December 12, 2005

Santa Baby
























Dear Santa,
I have been very good this year, excellent, except for the time, I ran away because of the boom.
Okay, it was three times that I ran, but my mom always got me back.

I stopped chasing cats, barking at shadows and digging big holes.
Little holes are okay, I need the exercise.

All I want is more toys. Little toys that I can fetch.
No more clothes. I have too many clothes. Jeez, it's kind of embarassing that clothes I have.
I am a dog and we like to go "nakid."
Santa, I will leave you one of my chewies, instead of cookies. You could use a good chew.
Love,
Miss Daisy Mae Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kenju said...

Daisy Mae looks as though she is thinking of bolting off Santa's lap and into the mall for some candy!

Miz said...

I know you think you have enough clothing but you just look so good in them. Your adoring public want more pictures!
I especially love that sweater. Merry Christmas Daisy, and to your humans too!